Crust Crust

This was really charming and I found myself invested in it and laughing more than I expected. The characters' voices make them very believable and the mole's expressions were lively. The choice of music just fits so perfectly with the scenery as well.

On a deeper note, the two animals telling the kid "just go up!" makes me ponder how incapable our current generation of millennials is. I dunno... food for thought.

HunniePap / Underpop HunniePap / Underpop

Eck, that was creepy as fuck, but the ending more than made up for it.

Pico Joins the Army Pico Joins the Army

That feeling when I've made animations of Rayman and Undertale and see them both in the wave of 'spam...' lol

Shameless jokes aside, this felt like a nice lookback into how Newgrounds was when I first found it around '04, when it was mostly spam, dick jokes, and clock crew clones with that Microsoft Sam voice. I got a good laugh out of the Foamy part, especially.

When Puns Fail When Puns Fail

It's refreshing to see Sans as just a plain sarcastic prick and not a punny goofball jokester.

Kool Kat vs IHE Kool Kat vs IHE

Was not expecting to see an IHE related animation on NG. This was great for the most part, and I like how you matched the style of IHE's drawings of himself (and dem crazy eyebrows). I just wish it had a bit more solid closure. Then again, the actual incident between Derek Savage and IHE hasn't seen closure yet, either.

Good job to you, and good luck to IHE and anyone else Derek Savage has wronged.

FROG PARADE FROG PARADE

It's like the Sheep Collab from earlier this year, but with frogs and subliminal cheeseburgers.
Pretty nice seeing all these different frogs, though I thought how you layered the music at 0:26 was a bit jarring.

Supah Smesh - Link vs Kirby Supah Smesh - Link vs Kirby

This has nice art and some interesting camera angles, though to me a few of the actions seemed a bit slow. Keep up the good work!

sao sao

This is not how Newgrounds works. You should only upload your own original animated content.

Years per second Years per second

That was simply beautiful, and it actually hit a soft spot inside me. It really shows how short each of our lives is in the grand scheme of things. The animation was fluent and the facial expressions did well in showing the characters' feelings and making them relatable.

Alien Assault Alien Assault

I'm an animator who also uses Maya.

Overall, this was pretty neat. The designs and textures were pretty good and the lighting was appropriate. If I had to offer a suggestion, it would be to add more subtle movements to the character animations. For example, when someone's head turns, what does the rest of their body do? You could add slight motion in each spine joint to make it feel more natural. Try not to leave a character completely still for any period of time; even the slightest idle motion will make it look better.

Chitch responds:

Thank you, this is exactly what I'm after!
I don't know how I missed that! I had been trying to add secondary motion into the M60 when the character lowers the weapon. The weight of the weapon pulling down and the soldier trying to correct his balance of it, so I don't know how I didn't realise I hadn't done that.
Thank you for pointing that out. I have another project I am currently working on and I'm ensuring that there is no static moments on the characters. Doubly so, now!